Friday, April 27, 2018

In Memoriam, Andreas Knoll

This week I learned that Andreas Knoll passed away last September after a long battle with cancer. I knew Andreas as MetalSnail over on DeviantArt and it pains me have not known of his passing sooner. Andreas lived in Australia and I never met him in person and only chatted with him a handful of times on DA, but he seemed like a nice guy and I loved his art. He was constantly posting new drawings, paintings, and sculpture. I love his style and his art was just so fun and completely full of monsters. A couple years back Andreas was selling some of his sculptures at criminally low prices and I jumped at the opportunity to get one. I was happy to own one of his sculptures at the time and now I am even more grateful to have a piece of his work. Please take a moment to head over to DeviantArt and have a look at Andreas' work. He will be missed.

Sculpture by Andreas Knoll

That is all for another week on the blog, see you back here on Monday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment