Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Eye of the Beholder Kickstarter NOW LIVE!

Back in October of 2016 I shared with you a teaser trailer for a project I am thrilled to be a part of, EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: The Art of Dungeons and Dragons Documentary. Time has passed, the film is done, and the Kickstarter to get the film across the finish lines is now LIVE!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cavegirlproductions/eye-of-the-beholder-the-art-of-dungeons-and-dragon?ref=user_menu

It is a true honor and privilege to be a part of this project. If you are interested in Dungeons & Dragons and art then this is the project for you. I can not speak highly enough about the work of Brian Stillman, Kelley Slagle, and Seth C. Polansky. I supported their documentary about the history of Star Wars toys, Plastic Galaxy,  and that film personally touched me. I can not wait to finally watch Eye of the Beholder because I have no doubt that it will be any less amazing than Plastic Galaxy. I STRONGLY urge you to take a moment to go check out the Eye of the Beholder Kickstarter and hopefully contribute at some level.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment