Monday, October 9, 2017

Yuan-ti Broodguard Miniature - Tomb of Annihilation

The Tomb of Annihilation miniatures set for Dungeons & Dragons was recently released and it looks like one of the pieces in the set is based on one of my monsters from Volo's Guide to Monsters, the Yuan-ti Broodguard. Here is a look at the miniature...

Yuan-ti Broodguard Miniature - Tomb of Annihilation
© 2017 Wizards of the Coast LLC

It is a tiny little miniature, but it looks great and has a ton of detail. Always neat to see miniatures based on my work, or at least used my work as reference for the miniature. Here is a look at my illustration of the Yuan-ti Broodguard that appeared in Volo's Guide to Monsters so you can compare the two. RAWR!

Yuan-Ti Broodguard
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast LLC

That is all for anther exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment