Friday, October 13, 2017

IX 2017 Showcase in One Week!

A week from today I will be returning to the Illuxcon Showcase! I cut my teeth in the IX Showcase and it is exciting to be returning. If you are attending IX this year I hope to see you next Friday and Saturday night at my table. I am using the Showcase to debut many of my originals from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia and will be sharing a lot about my project with those attending. If you have been curious about what I am planning, the IX Showcase is the place to be! I will have many of my other drawings, sketchbooks, and artist proofs with me as well, so I will have plenty to sell. My table will be divided in two, one half The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia and the other half my client and unrelated personal work. I look forward to seeing you there and to talking about The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment