Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Announcing The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Standalone Blog!

I am happy to announce the beginning of a new blog that is completely focused around The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia! This will be the one stop location for all the news, updates, sneak peeks, and exclusive first looks at content for this project. If you are curious about what The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia has in store, then this is the place to go! While I will share the art that is going into this project here on this blog, The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Blog will offer up exclusive sneak peeks at the stories and characters inhabiting the Grand Bazaar, and hopefully a whole lot more. You won't learn all the secrets, but you will definitely get a glimpse of things to come. I have already put up a post about the Gray Wanderer, the  first piece that started off my work on this project! I hope you enjoy what you see taking shape over on this blog, it is just the beginning. RAWR!


That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment