Friday, September 22, 2017

Catacombs of Paris

I am still getting my feet under me from our recent vacation. We spent five days in Paris, France and six days in Florence, Italy. A truly amazing time and I have MANY images to share on the blog in the fullness of time. I have much to catch up on and much to do in general right now, so a photo dump is a little low on my priority list. That said, I have for you some images from the Catacombs of Paris. We took a small group guided tour of the catacombs and it was amazing. We got to see some areas that were generally off limits to most visitors and our guide was very knowledgeable and she had a ton of amazing stories and information to share with us. It was a highlight of our trip. If you are visiting Paris be sure to book a tour in advance! Without further adieu, here is a glimpse of the Catacombs of Paris...

All image © 2017 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment