Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fiscal Year Deadline CRUNCH


Unlike many of my freelance jobs that have a deadline that depends on when I receive the assignment, my day job has one real unyielding deadline... the end of the fiscal year. The time leading up to the last week of June and the first week of July is always my most busy and stressful of the year. While this year is WAY less stressful than many I have experienced, things are nonetheless still a bit crazy right now. SO, today's blog post is going to be short and to the point... since I am super busy. I have completed a couple of new toned paper monsters and I will be sharing them with you on the next couple of week (as well as a big announcement). In the meantime while I am super busy, I have some teaser image that I have been sharing on social media of the drawings, enjoy!

Little glimpses of things coming together...

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here next time! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment