Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Monsters Return for Numenera Ninth World Bestuary 2

Got an unexpected delivery in the mail recently from the good folks over at Monte Cook Games. They released the Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2, and three of the monsters that I did for Numenera: Into the Deep have returned for an encore appearance in their new bestiary. Always lovely to see my monsters in print, and this is actually my first time to see these particular monsters in print. I still have not seen a copy of Numenera: Into the Deep, which was just as good. I am thrilled with how these pieces have been printed in the book. I still have a certain level of concern with how my paintings, especially the traditional ones, will print, and seeing the final printed product puts all of that concern to rest. Enough chatter, here is the cover of the Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2...

Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2

I had three monsters return in the Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2. While I was initially working on them, they did not have names, so I had no idea what they would eventually become. Neat to see how they finally turned out! I present to you the Jybril, Rythcallocer, and the Spiny Scishan. While most of these have already sold, the Rythcallocer painting and the drawings for the rest are still available! Bring on the monsters...

Jybril - Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2

Jybril
Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2
12 x 9 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Monte Cook

Rythcallocer - Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2

Rythcallocer
Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2
12 x 9 - Acrylic and pencil on board 
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Monte Cook

Spiny Scishan - Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2

Spiny Scishan
Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2
12 x 9 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Monte Cook

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment