Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Festering Mummy - Amonkhet - Prints NOW AVAILABLE!

I have updated my store with Festering Mummy prints! Follow the link below to get your very own signed and numbered prints from Amonkhet, the newest expansion of Magic the Gathering. As always, these prints are limited to a print run of only 50 copies.

Festering Mummy
 
I could not be happier with prints and they are the first of my MtG prints to be produced from a new print shop I have been working with. Once I receive the my artist proofs for these I will be adding them to my store as well. Hopefully they will arrive in the coming weeks.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment