Wednesday, March 1, 2017

BLOG-a-versary!

This is a little late, but on February 17th, in 2009 I began this blog. Eight years and 1285 (give or take) posts later here we are and it is still going. Crazy fun times! If you are curious, you can have a look back at this blog's humble beginnings on February 17th 2009. A lot has changed for me in these eight years and hopefully I have share with you my next big plan in the near future.

I don't need much of an excuse to post this image again.
It continues to be a perennial favorite of mine.
It also is a good image for this anniversary!
EIGHT YEARS RAWR!

At these moments I find myself thinking and saying the same thing year after year. Though repetitive, the message and meaning stay the same and are very much still relevant. I hope that those reading this blog find my journey and ramblings helpful and entertaining. Growth and change are continuous and are a constant struggle. You need to make the art first and foremost for yourself... whenever possible.

I hope, as I begin year ninth here on the blog, that my journey continues to be a productive and rewarding one, just as I hope the same for you as you proceed along your journey. My thanks for reading, commenting, and lurking on this blog, I hope to find it in me to keep this thing going as long as it is needed and useful. RAWR!

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment