Wednesday, March 15, 2017

3D Gray Wanderer by David Olson

I am happy to share with you today a most excellent 3D model and render of my Gray Wander created by David Olson. David is a student at Gnomon and his interpretation of the Gray Wanderer won best of term for 3D Creature Summer 2016! I am blown away by David's work and his attention to all the detail I put into the original drawing had me double checking if I had in fact put all of it in there. Take some time and check out David's gorgeous version on the Gray Wanderer...

3D Model and Render of the Gray Wanderer
by David Olson

So cool! I am honored that David would choose one of my designs to work on. If you would like to compare and contrast David's version to mine, here is the original drawing. You will be hard pressed to find any differences and I love how David has interpreted my mark making into actual objects.

 Gray Wanderer

9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
Original - SOLD
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

Also a tip of the hat to Ruben Ramos for alerting me to David's work when it was posted on the Gnomon Facebook page. Really glad to connect with David and to see his work.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment