Monday, January 30, 2017

Lathnu Sailback - Aether Revolt - Drawings

The internet it still not back and I am extremely busy right now, so another quick blog post today. This time around I have for you the drawings that went into making my most recent Magic the Gathering card, the Lathnu Sailback. I meant to share these with you sooner... but things got in the way, as per usual. They are here finally, so it all works out. Here is the line drawing and toned value study for the wily Lathnu Sailback...

Lathnu Sailback - Drawing
Magic the Gathering - Aether Revolt
17 x 14 -Pencil on paper
SOLD
© 2017 Wizards of the Coast

Lathnu Sailback - Toned Drawing
Magic the Gathering - Aether Revolt
14 x 11 -Pencil on paper
SOLD
© 2017 Wizards of the Coast

I filmed myself working on the line drawing and I will have that to you very soon. Again, meant to have it up sooner... but life has been rather complicated as of late. Also, I will have these up on my store very soon. I have been neglecting the store and have a lot to add to it!

That is all for anther exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment