Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Aether Revolt Prerelease Event This Weekend!

I will part of the Aether Revolt prerelease events at Gamescape this weekend in Tallahassee, Fl. Friday night, arriving prior to midnight, I will be at Gamescape signing card and selling my wears. This will be my only prerelease appearance this time around. If you are in the area or interested in getting your hands on my newest prints then I hope to see you out there. The fine folks at Gamescape even made a gif thingy for promotion, here it is a static image...

Come see me at Gamescape!
2415 N Monroe St, Suite 2064
Tallahassee, Florida 32303

If everything goes well at the printers this week I will have prints of my new card from Aether Revolt with me at gamescape! I will have prints, playmats, artist proofs and more with me... basically everything I have that is Magic the Gathering related. I should even have some of my original art with me. Here is the art from my card appearing in Aether Revolt...

Lathnu Sailback
Magic the Gathering - Aether Revolt
14 x 10.2- Digital
© 2017 Wizards of the Coast

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment