Friday, December 16, 2016

STAR WARS!

With the release of Rogue One and our celebration of Wookiee Life Day tomorrow, I thought I would share some of the work that I have created for the Star Wars games. Thanks to everyone over at Fantasy Flight Games for giving me a chance to play in the Star Wars Universe! RAWR!

Bossk - Traditional with major digital revisions

Chewbacca - SOLD
Chewbacca - SOLD

Ephant Mon - SOLD

Forest Awareness - SOLD

Fortified Holding Cells

4-LOM - SOLD

Concussion Rifle - N/A

Hidden Cache - Digital

Jabba's Rancor - SOLD

Rancor - SOLD

Salacious B. Crumb - Digital

Heated Tempers - Digital

Wicket W. Warrick - SOLD

Yoda - Digital

This is but a sample, I have done many more with still more to be released. Really happy to be able to share my voice from the Star Wars from the Star Wars Universe with you!

ALL images © 2016 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment