Monday, December 12, 2016

Star Spawn - Arkham Horror Monsters

Back in August I shared with you my Star Spawn miniature that is part of the 2nd Edition release of Mansions of Madness. I also mentioned that the Star Spawn would also be included in the Arkham Horror Monsters line of prepainted miniatures. That time has come and I am happy to share with you some images of the production miniature of my Star Spawn design...

Star Spawn
Arkham Horror Monsters Miniature

Pretty cool if I do say so myself! I think that the miniature really turned out great and is extremely faithful to my design. Here again is my turnaround for the Star Spawn so that you can compare...

Star Spawn Turnaround
Each - 12 x 9 - Pencil on paper
© 2016 (2009) Fantasy Flight Games

This was the very last design that I did for this line of miniatures. I am thankful that they finally all made it into production, even if it took one seven years. Hopefully there will be another great line of miniatures for me to work on, if not, I guess I will just have to make my own...

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday!  Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment