Monday, August 1, 2016

Original Reimagined Pocket Monster Drawings at Gen Con!

I have something spacial planned for Gen Con 2016. All four days of the convention, I will be creating reimagined Pokémon monsters for those attending. Set at an affordable price point, I will create for you a one of a kind reimagined Pokémon of your choice! Each drawing is roughly 4 x 6 and will be pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board. Here are some examples of what to expect...

Reimagined Pokémon
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

I even made a custom display for my table (Table 40 in the Artist Alley) that will hopefully catch people's attention. The display samples will be available for those attending Gen Con, or I can create a brand new drawing of their choosing.

Table display with real life sample drawings! RAWR!

Not sure how well this will do, I may be drawing like crazy all convention or there will be cobwebs on the display by Sunday... we shall see. Here is a better look at the four sample drawings that  I will be starting with, if I have any down time I am sure I will be making more at the convention and sharing them with you via the interwebs.

Reimagined Bulbasaur
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Reimagined Charmander
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Reimagined Pikachu
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Reimagined Poliwag
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Gen Con starts this Thursday, August 4th and through Sunday, August 7th. I will be at Table 40 in the Gen Con Artist Alley all fours days, I hope to see you there! I will do a full recap on the blog once I return home and I have fully recovered.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here after Gen Con! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment