Friday, July 8, 2016

Space Coast Comic Con 2016

I am happy to announce that I will be returning as a guest artist to the Space Coast Comic Con September 9-11, 2016. I had an absolutely amazing time last year and am thrilled to be returning. This will be the second year for the Space Coast Comic Con and they are expanding to a larger venue and can't wait to see what else they have in store. If you are in the area I hope to see you there in September!

http://spacecoastcomiccon.com/blog/2016/05/15/christopher-burdett-space-coast-comic-con/
Hope to see you at Space Coast Comic Con 2016!
Space Coast Convention Center • 301 Tucker Ln, Cocoa, FL 32926 • September 9-11, 2016

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment