Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Gen Con: August 4 - 7! Artist Alley Table 40!

Gen Con is right around the corner! Once again I will be returning to the Gen Con Art Show in Indianapolis for the best four days in gaming (and gaming art). I will be stocked up with paintings, drawings, prints, sketchbooks, artist proofs, playmats, and a surprise of two! I will be at Table 40 in the Artist Alley and here is a map so you don't get lost...

Remember... RUN! Don't walk to the Gen Con Art Show!
Be sure to come by Table 40 to see me!

If you are attending Gen Con be sure to come by the Art Show (I will be at Table 40) to see all the amazing artists that will be attending this year... because there will be a ton of them! This year things are a little different, you will be able to purchase your art directly from the artists! No long lines, no multiple step process to get you art in your hands. Cash or charge the art will be in your hands super fast this year!

My booth at Gen Con 2015... RAWR!

I hope to see you at Gen Con this year! It is always a ton of fun and is usually full of surprises. If you missed it, I will be at Table 40! ...taaaaaable 40.... RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment