Monday, June 13, 2016

Name the Monster Contest Winner!

With the help of Jason Callahan I present to you the newly named Gorplesnatch. I want to thank EVERYBODY who took the time to submit entries. Many of you went above and beyond and gave me lots of additional details about this creature. You all are awesome and it was fun to read them all! If you have not taken the time to do so you should go read the various entries on last week's blog posts or this monster's photo over on my Facebook page. Here once again is the Gorplesnatch...

Gorplesnatch
(Winning name by Jason Callahan)
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper

© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Again, thanks to everyone who participated in the contest! Jason Callahan, I hope you enjoy the drawing! This was sure a lot of fun, I may have to do this again! One last bit of info, it is neither here nor there, I always have names for my monsters, even this one. I personally named this one the Plated Haphtrack. But officially it is now the Gorplesnatch.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment