Monday, May 23, 2016

MerMay - Breaching Mermaid

Cutting it close to actually get a drawing done for a monthly theme... again. This time around the theme was mermaids with the clever name, MerMay. Naught for trying I finally got one finished. For some reason, it was like pulling teeth to get a MerMay drawing across the finishing line. MANY drawings died along the way and will never be spoken of again. Not really super happy with this one as it is, but it is finished. I like lots of its parts, but not the whole. Oh well, can always try it again and throw away a bunch more paper in the process. Here is my (first? last?) contribution to MerMay...

  MerMay #1 - Breaching Mermaid
(more like #6 if you count all the ones I threw away)
 9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

That is all for an exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment