Monday, April 18, 2016

Come see me at Free Comic Book Day!

I am happy to announce that I will be appearing at Fallout Comics once again as part of their Free Comic Book celebrations on May 7th! You might remember that I took part in their FCBD festivities last year. I had a ton of fun so I am really looking forward to returning. If you are in the Tallahassee area I really hope to see you there! Here are all the details for Fallout Comics...

Fallout Comics • 1484 Apalachee Parkway • Tallahassee, Fl. 32301

In anticipation of FCBD I picked up a blank cover copy of C-3PO over the weekend. I hope to have an original drawing on it by the time May 7th arrives. No promises, but that is the plan! More on this as it happens...

If goes to plan this will have a drawing on it by the time Free Comic Book Day rolls around on May 7th!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment