Friday, April 15, 2016

Captial City Pedicabs Interview

I was recently interviewed by the entertainment wing of Capital City Pedicabs about my art and being an artist. You can head over to their site and check out the interview at your convenience!

https://ccpblognews.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/entertainment-spotlight-artist-christopher-burdett/
Everything you may and may not already know about me over on the CCP News site!

As a side note this should have all happened sooner. The fine folks over at CCP actually reached out to me before my last convention appearance at AltCon. Unfortunately, Facebook decided to filter their message that they sent to me and I never saw it until last week. I had a whole folder of filtered messages that FB thought I didn't need to know about. Including a request from the local paper to interview me about my art and Star Wars last December before the release of The Force Awakens. Thanks Facebook, thanks a LOT!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment