Monday, February 8, 2016

Puerto Rico and St. Thomas Adventures and Reference Dump

Two weeks ago I had the fortune to take a short trip to Puerto Rico and St. Thomas with the wife and her parents, and boy was it a lovely and amazing respite from my routine. The monsters and I took a break and explored two castles, a rain forest, and the local waters. There were many amazing things to see and do in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas and I wanted to share some images that make for good reference. Here is a whole mess of photos from our adventures in Puerto Rico and St. Thomas...

Castillo San Felipe del Morro.
This is a gorgeous castle / fort to explore with many places to explore and many steps to climb. 

Saw many great looking iguanas at Castillo San Felipe del Morro. They acted like they owned the place and as long as I didn't disagree they let me take some pictures of them.

I could have stayed at Castillo San Felipe del Morro so much longer, but there was more to see...

...like Castillo De San Christóbal!

Castillo De San Christóbal was much smaller and I mostly took pictures at Castillo San Felipe del Morro.

Jumping ahead and out of order we are in the waters of Coki Beach in St. Thomas. The number and variety of fish was great and I enjoyed the many hours of snorkeling.

The wife spotted this guy for me and I was able to chase it down to get some great photos.


Jumping back to Puerto Rico we took a tour of the El Yunque rain forest.

While the tour itself and getting to the rain forest was less then desirable, we did see some amazing things and I took lots of images that will be helpful in the future.

We found Puerto Rico and St. Thomas to be beautiful and welcoming. Very glad to have had the opportunity to visit them. RAWR!

All images © 2016 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment