Friday, December 18, 2015

STAR WARS!

With the release of Episode 7 and our celebration of Wookiee Life Day tomorrow, I thought I would share some of the work that I have created for the Star Wars games. Thanks to everyone over at Fantasy Flight Games for giving me a chance to play in the Star Wars Universe! RAWR!

Yoda - Digital

Salacious B. Crumb - Digital

Wicket W. Warrick - SOLD

Chewbacca - SOLD

Jabba's Rancor - SOLD

Trandoshan Hunter - SOLD

Heated Tempers - Digital

Armed to the Teeth - Digital

Arcona Rumor Monger - Digital

Knobby White Spider - Digital

AT-PT - Digital

Exploring Froz - Digital

Icetromper - Digital

DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle - Digital

The Droid's Task - Digital

Wookiee Navigator / Gunner - Digital

This is but a sample, I have done many more with still more to be released. Really happy to be able to share my voice from the Star Wars Universe with you!

ALL images © 2015 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

That is all for a very Star Wars filed week, see you back here on Monday for something other than Star Wars! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment