Monday, November 2, 2015

RAWR! 621 Gallery Show Preparations

This Friday my RAWR! exhibition opens at 621 Gallery in Tallahassee, Fl. I will be showing close to 200 monster drawings and sharing a space with two other artists. I have been preparing for this for a while now and everything is just about done. I will start hanging the show tomorrow and hopefully it will go smoothly!

If you are in the Tallahassee area I hope that you have a chance to come out to the opening the evening of November 6th. If you can't make the opening the show will be running all November long. I made a little Facebook Event for the show if you are interested.

Here are some teaser images of my preparations of for my RAWR! Show...

From Aerial Servant to Zombie, my first 100 monster redesigns from the original Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual. RAWR!

This is what 100 monsters on paper looks like in a stack...

...and here is the plan of how I want to put them up on the wall.

A mighty stack of miniature turnarounds! Close to 100 more drawings that were created to help create miniatures for various games. RAWR!

Not only will the drawings be on display, but the actual production miniatures will also have a place in the show so you can see the finished product.

All the details for the show again in one handy dandy image!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment