Wednesday, October 7, 2015

621 Gallery Opening

I am pleased to announce that I will be showing at 621 Gallery in November in Tallahassee, Fl! I will be presenting selected drawings (close to two hundred of them!) which include work done for the gaming industry. I will be doing two large installations with the drawings, most of which have never left my house. It should be a lot of fun and I look forward to sharing my work with the community. Those able to attend I hope to see you at the opening reception the night of the 6th or at the artist talk the evening of the 19th.

Come see the works of a "GAMER" artist all November long at 621 Gallery!
Opening reception November 6th 6-9pm!
 
Those unable to attending, fear naught, I will be documenting the installation and will be of course posting about it here on the blog. I don't generally get to hang close to two hundred of my drawings in a gallery every day! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment