Wednesday, August 19, 2015

creatura libri 5 Sketchbook - NOW AVAILABLE!

creatura libri 5, my 2015 sketchbook is now Just  for purchase! Head on over to my store to get your hands on your very own copy! It is available with and without an original sketch on the first page. 32 new pages that are just crammed full of 50+ monsters! RAWR!


A mighty helping of both client and personal monsters!
Including the line drawings for all of my released Magic the Gathering Cards!

Just look at all those monsters! You know you need one of these to be complete!

Supplies are limited so don't miss your chance to get your hands on one of these monster filled books. I will have copies of creatura libri 5 on hand at Space Coast Comic Con and Illuxcon.  Don't forget to pick up a copy of my other sketchbooks too!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment