Wednesday, August 12, 2015

creatura libri 2 - sketchbook - ONLY ONE COPY LEFT!

With the pending wide release of creatura libri 5, my newest sketchbook, I would like to point out that after Gen Con I am down to my final ONE copy of creatura libri 2 sketchbook. Once this last one copy is gone, they are gone! The last one copy will only be available with an original monster sketch on the first page. Of course, creatura libri 2 is available over on my store, while supplies last! RAWR!

creatura libri 2 - Get them before they are all gone!

A preview of just a few of the monster in creatura libri 2!

creatura libri 2 features both personal AND client created monsters!

If you missed it, THIS IS THE LINK TO GET ONE OF THE LAST ONE COPY OF CREATURA LIBRI 2! Look for the wide release of creatura libri 5 VERY SOON!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment