Friday, July 3, 2015

Sam Flegal: Fateful Signs - Norse Art Volume 2

I would like to spread the word about a most excellent Kickstarter, Fateful Signs - Norse Art Volume 2, going on right now from the most excellent artist, Sam Flegal. I love Sam's work and you should too! Here are some words from Sam about his project...
"I'm creating the second installment of a series of prints based on Norse Mythology. I have a deep love for the Northern Myths and I am pleased to offer FIVE new images in my series. Between Series 1 and 2 I have TWELVE unique images depicting the gods and legends of the northmen."
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/samflegal/fateful-signs-norse-art-volume-2

Don't walk, RUN on over to Sam's Kickstarter and get in on some excellent art! Here is a sample of the great new work by Sam that is part of his Kickstarter...



I can not say enough about Sam and his work and I strongly encourage you to go check out Fateful Signs - Norse Art Volume 2! You will not regret it! 

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment