Friday, July 24, 2015

Fluffy the Happy Monster

Sometimes I know what monster I want to draw ahead of time and sometimes the monster just kind of develops in the process of scribbling on the paper. I found myself scribbling recently and my pencil got to wandering and this happened...

Fluffy
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
Original - Currently not available, contact me if interested
or come see it at Gen Con 2015 (7/30 - 8/2)!
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

I guess not all the monsters need to be snarling and out to taste man flesh. ...actually, Fluffy still probably wants to taste man flesh. He is so happy about tasting man flesh, look at that smile! RAWR! Here are so images of Fluffy coming together as an added bonus...

All images © 2015 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment