Wednesday, April 29, 2015

RAWR! Shirts restocked & new size AND Free Comic Book Day reminder!

My store is now restocked with RAWR! shirts, and if that is not enough we also added a new size, XXX-LARGE! You can now get your very own RAWR! shirt in unisex sizes S - XXX-Large and woman's cut S - L. What are you waiting for? There has never been a better time to get your very own RAWR! shirt!

Many sizes and cuts to choose from!
RAWR!

As a reminder, I will be at Fallout Comic for Free Comic Book Day this Saturday, May 2nd. I will be be there set up for most of the day with loads of original art, prints, books, artist proofs and much more. If you are in the area, I hope to see you out there AND don't forget the free comics!


That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment