Monday, March 23, 2015

Dragons of Tarkir Prerelease

I had the opportunity to be  part of the Dragons of Tarkir Prerelease events in Tallahassee over the weekend and had a blast at Gamescape. Since I did not have to travel I was able to bring a bunch of stuff with me that and set up a full booth. I signed a bunch of cards, sketched some tokens, watched a lot of Magic get played, and had some fun.

Big thanks to Ben, Aras, and everyone out at Gamescape for making the Dragons of Tarkir Prerelease so much fun! Here are some images from the weekend...

The booth offering all sorts of things for your hands and eyes!

Magic the Gathering prints! The new prints will be up on the store in the next couple of days!
PRINTS available at OMA!

Peddling my wears... RAWR!

The Ancient Carp in handy dandy card form

The Gudul Lurker in handy dandy card form

A foil Gudul Lurker was pulled during the first sealed tournament of the Prerelease and is was pretty cool to see one in the flesh so soon... OH! Shiny!

I kept forgetting to take images of the players playing. Finally remembered on Saturday afternoon during a Two Headed Giant sealed tournament. RAWR!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment