Friday, December 5, 2014

Infected By Art 3 and Gen Con 2015

I have a could more news items/updates to share with you today...
Infected By Art 3

I have submitted a group of pieces to be considered for inclusion in Infected By Art 3. Public voting on these pieces is now open and runs through December 9th. While the book is juried there are places reserved in the book for pieces voted on by the participating public. All I am asking is that if you have the time to head on over and vote on the pieces of work that you enjoy most. If that happens to include some of my pieces, even better! You can see all of my submission in one location by using this LINK. Thanks in advance for your time!

http://www.infectedbyart.com/contestgallery.asp?cid=21&gid=9217


Gen Con 2015

I am happy to announce that I have been selected for the Gen Con Art Show in 2015. They started a jury process as of this year and it looks like I made the cut. This will be my 5th year in the Gen Con Art Show and I am really looking forward to it! There should be a lot of new faces and some returning familiar one. I will also have a ton of originals with me and it will hopefully be the best looking booth I have set up yet. If you are attending Gen Con 2015 be sure to stop by the Art Show and say hello and check out all 88 artists appearing there next year!

That is all for another exciting Friday on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment