Friday, August 29, 2014

Star Wars Art Swap

Recently, it came to my attention that friends of mine had a pair of budding Star Wars fans running around their house. These Star Wars fans also liked to draw, a winning combination in my book! Happy to inspire the next generation of Star Wars enthusiasts and to encourage artistic endeavors I sent them a pair of drawings...

Yoda for Nolan
5 x 5
colored pencil on paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

Jawa for Parker
5 x 5
colored pencil on paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

Little did I know at the time that my gift would be reciprocated! Right before leaving for Gen Con a package arrived in the mail with six outstanding drawings. Nolan wanted to thank me for my drawings by sending me some of his own and I am thrilled to receive them! I wanted to share his work you, here are Nolan's Star Wars drawings...

Return of the Jedi - Battle at the Pit Carkoon
By Nolan

Jar Jar Bink
By Nolan

Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper
By Nolan

Stormtrooper
By Nolan

Angry Birds Star Wars
By Nolan

Even more Angry Birds Star Wars
By Nolan

While I wish I could display them all... 
(the six drawings are on three sheets of paper - front and back)
... I have added my favorite to my office wall!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Tuesday, since Monday is a holiday in these parts! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment