Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yucatan Adventures - Coba

As mentioned yesterday, I am sharing photos of my recent adventure across the Yucatan and the Mayan ruins I visited. Today I have for you... Coba. Out the jungle rise the impressive pyramids of Coba. Coba features the second tallest pyramid in the Yucatan... and you can CLIMB it still! Which I did. There is plenty of other sites at Coba as well... and here they are...

This is NOT the second tallest pyramid in the Yucatan and this can not be climbed anymore.

Still VERY impressive and awe inspiring.

This skull head is so cool.

This is the second tallest pyramid in the Yucatan.

The view from the top out at the jungle.

The view back down.

Up and back down. Fun times!

All images © 2014 Christopher Burdett

That is all from Coba, tomorrow we journey to Chichen Itza, the poster child for Mayan ruins.

That is all for anther exciting Tuesday on the blog, see you back here tomorrow. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment