Friday, April 25, 2014

Journey Into Nyx Prerelease - TONIGHT!

This very Magic filled week on the blog continues...

I am proud to be returning to Gamescape in Tallahassee to take part in the Prerelease events for Journey Into Nyx! This weekend of Magic begins tonight and continues all weekend. I will appearing at Gamescape tonight and again tomorrow (Saturday). You can get all the details about the Prerelease events and when I will be there over on their Journey Into Nyx Prerelease Facebook event page.

Memories of the Theros Prerelease.

If you are in the Tallahassee area this weekend I had to see you out at Gamescape. I will be signing Ravenous Leucrocota and I will have prints, artist proofs (of my Theros cards), and original art with me for all your Magic needs! If you can't make it I will be sure to bring you some photos from the weekend here on the blog next week.

That is all for a very Magic filled week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment