Monday, March 3, 2014

The Golden Ones

I recently received my copy of The Golden Ones, the newest book of demony monstery goodness from Jim Pavelec. You might remember me mentioning his last book in which some of my work was featured. Well, this time around, I had a piece featured too! Here is what awaited me when I opened the shipping box...

The cover of "The Golden Ones"

This offering is just loaded from cover to cover with amazing and horrifying images to tantalize and torment any fine connoisseur of monsters. I can not speak highly enough of the work in this book. It is a really really great book of monsters! On page 34 you will find my contribution to the book! RAWR!

Page 34 - Horned Demon

If this monsters seems familiar to you, then you were perusing the blog back in July of last year...

Horned Demon
9 x 12
colored pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

I got to share the page spread in the book with one of Jim's great pieces... which is really cool in my opinion...

Page 34 - 35 - "The Golden Ones"

This is a beautiful book and I highly recommend picking up a copy! My suggestion would be to run up to Jim and just start throwing money at him and demand a copy immediately. Be sure to get video of this and then share it with me. 

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment