Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thanks, Google+ Auto Awesome... I think...

Yesterday I shared with you my little acrylic portrait of Barada. Our new digital overlord Google+ has been keeping an eye on me (and everyone else) apparently. After yesterday's post was published I got a notification that Google+ made an animated gif for me (I wonder when it will starting making my art for me?). Here is the animated gif progression of the process of painting Barada...

Slightly modified "'Google+ Auto Awesome' Barada"
  5 x 7
acrylic on board
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

The "Auto Awesome" felt that some of my steps were not awesome enough and left them out. I took the file that Google+ provided me and added them to it to get the image you see above. This all means that I now have one MORE thing that I can obsess over and add to the blog. Expect to see more animated progressions here on the blog now... You can thank our digital overlord Google+.

That is all for a special Tuesday post on the blog, see you back here tomorrow! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment