Monday, March 17, 2014

Taking a break...

I need a vacation, a break, a pause, a respite, a lull in the chaos... but I just don't have the time.

For the next couple of weeks to ease my workload where I can I am going to ramp things down here on the blog. I am going to keep up posting on my usual schedule as much as I can... but I am going to be pulling content from my achieves of things never shared from my distant art past. Of course, if current work is released or spoiled I will be sure to share it... but for the next couple weeks I need to take a break.

To that end, here is a picture of James Marsters and myself suited up as the Beast at the Angel Posting Board party in 2003. See, James Marsters makes everything better...

James Marsters and myself suited up as the Beast (circa 2003)
Images © Christopher Burdett

I just need to get through the next couple deadlines and have a little break and then things will be back to normal. In the mean time you will get to enjoy images and work from my days in the makeup effect business. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here hopefully on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment