Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Magic Pro Tour Qualifier Appearance this Saturday!

I will be appearing at the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour Qualifier this Saturday at Gamescape in Tallahassee, Florida. I will be signing cards and peddling my wears, so if you are interested in artist proofs, prints, original art, and MORE ...then you need to head out to Gamescape Saturday morning!

I will be at Gamescape (Inside the Tallahassee Mall - 2415 N Monroe St. Ste 303, Tallahassee, FL 32303) from 9am - 12pm (noon). There is a double header roller derby bout in the afternoon... so be sure to come see me in the morning! If you show up you will be able to see in person stuff like this...

"Loathsome Catoblepas" - Magic the Gathering - Theros
12 x 9 - colored pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment