Friday, December 13, 2013

And now for something completely different...

From time to time I find it interesting to compare and contrast my monster work and my other work. My other work refers to my day job as a graphic designer and maker of pretty pictures. If you ever wondered what I did during the day before I am making monsters all night... well, here you go...


These are all from an app aimed at middle school students and I did these at the beginning of the year. The students take samples of the water and looking at different conditions in the environment. There are five different locations that the students will take samples from and they very from wilderness to farm lands to urban areas...





By the end you can see things are not looking good for the little fishes. These were all based on aerial images of an actual river in central Florida. I took a lot of pleasure in thinking of this as an updated version of River Raid. I sometimes really wish more things like this came my way... but when they do, they are really fun. There was also a cross-section that had several different variations that explained different actions with water and the environment... like evaporation...


These are all just a little different from a tentacled monster. Takes all kinds... These are all copyrighted by a bunch of people... but I am not sure all who, so please play nice and don't take them.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment