Monday, October 14, 2013

Hornbills for you on my LEVEL UP day

This is my LEVEL UP day, so I am spending it offline as I use up my new skill points and assign another years worth of XP to the correct stat blocks... spoiler alert, I am putting it all into monster making. Today is also the calm before the storm. I have managed a small window of downtime right before the maelstrom of monsters begins (RAWR!). So... in my leave, here are some ground hornbills to make it all better. Kind of like a Hobbit birthday, I am giving you something... Look at all that AWESOME reference. These are from the Atlanta Zoo, enjoy!






Of course, all images are © 2013 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Monday, see you back here on Wednesday!  Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment