Friday, September 13, 2013

Toned Paper Kitteh

Wrapping up another exciting week on the blog I have for you another toned paper drawing that I produced for Gen Con. This time I revisited the Agathion Familiar that I originally produced for the Chronicles of the Righteous from Paizo Publishing. People love cats so I thought it would be fun to rework my bad black kitty drawing on toned paper and here is how it turned out...

Mystic Kitty
9 x 12
colored pencil on toned paper
Original "Agathion Familiar" sketch © 2013 Paizo Publishing

My assumption paid off... This piece got a lot of attention at Gen Con and eventually ended up going to a new home in England. I think I mentioned this before, but this is based on our little bad black kitty, Stinky. He is all black and does not emit shadowy smoke... but other then that... RAWR!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments: