Monday, June 3, 2013

Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Chronicle of the Righteous

Chronicle of the Righteous, the newest campaign setting for the Pathfinder universe has been released from Paizo Publishing and I have some monster in it! It has been a little while since I have worked on any Pathfinder projects and I aimed to change that last year. The first results of those efforts is now out with Chronicle of the Righteous and amounts to four GOOD monsters and a bad monster being shown the error of its ways...

Shei
© 2013 Paizo Publishing

Tannagar
© 2013 Paizo Publishing

Angelic Familiar
© 2013 Paizo Publishing

Agathion Familiar
© 2013 Paizo Publishing

Angel Spell
© 2013 Paizo Publishing

It should be noted that while it was suppose to be a good little black kitty monster I only had my bad little black kitty to use as reference... so I hope this has not caused too much confusion. This was my first opportunity to work with Andrew Vallas and it was a blast! Thanks, Andrew!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. These are really nice :) For this kind of work do you paint right into the white of the canvas or is everything on a transparent layer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! I paint these in almost the same way as the rest of my paintings. Same layer structure and everything. The only difference is that they are all masked to a silhouette layer to maintain the cut out form. I have to turn the final approved art in a floating layer with no background. I will talk about some of this when I do a process post for these.

      Delete