Friday, September 7, 2012

Drawing Restoration

My drawings are precious to me and I do my best to protect them... like carring a huge stack of them around with me all the time (seriously).  Even with my best efforts I am aware that through the course of their existence that the drawings could encounter some dangers. Speaking of which, I recently had a monster drawing receive some some water damage. I thought it was a lost cause, but a nice old lady told me she could restore the drawing good as new...

Restored Drawing (fresco) Monster
© 2012 Christopher Burdett
 
That's all for another exciting week on the blog! See you back here next week for new miniatures and things with TENTACLES! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Here is a link... http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/national_world/2012/08/24/botched-restoration-of-jesus-fresco-shocks-spain.html

      Delete