Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gen Con 2012 - Day 0


Yesterday was our travel day to get to Indianapolis and get set up at Gen Con. Mistakes were made... I really goofed up the flight reservations and got a little thing like PM and AM mixed up. SO... in was a much more adventurous day to be sure. Due to the fact everyone else in the country was also flying to Indianapolis yesterday all the flights were full or over booked and we had to cross our fingers and fly standby from Florida to Indiana. We eventually arrived in Indianapolis at 4:30 PM, which is a lot better then midnight, which my goof would have resulted in. Long story short... we are here, kinda set up, and ready to have some fun at Gen Con! Not a lot to share with you yet, but I hope to have loads of images and hopefully a story or two in the coming days. There is a slight issue with the internet access, but hopefully that will not cause too many issues. Enough talk, here are a couple of images of an airplane / airport nature and we get ready to head to the exhibit call and finish getting ready...

 Gratuitous photo out the window of our flight...

 In my chair in the air... I can NOT see my house from here...

I had plenty of time to do some drawing while sitting in the airports... RAWR!

Hopefully I will see you back here with all sorts of images from Day 1 of Gen Con 2012! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment