Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vampiric Thirst - Blood Moon sneak peak

The rules for the the newest expansion to Talisman, Blood Moon, went up online last week and to my surprise one of my one of my unreleased pieces appears to be included in the new expansion. As previously mentioned here on the blog I had three dragons produced for the Dragons expansion get pushed to later set(s). The Vampiric Dragon is the first of the three to reappear. Keep in mind I started this piece WAY back in December 2010 - so it is a little out of date, though it is brand new to the blog...
 
 Vampiric Thirst
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

I had not worked on this new expansion, so it is nice to see that I will still have new work in it. I am not sure if any of the other dragons will be making an appearance as well in Blood Moon, only time will tell. The gap of an year and a half can really point out changes in process and techniques in approaching a painting. The fact that I just completed two new dragons for a project only helps point out the road I have traveled - but for now you will have to take my word on that. Here is a snippet of the Blood Moon rules featuring my dragon...

 Blood Moon rules

If any more of my dragons appear in Blood Moon you will hear about it here on the blog!

That is all for another exciting day on the blog, be sure to stop by on Friday for another new item! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment