Monday, April 30, 2012

Far Realm Fiends

A new article in Dungeon magazine #201, Far Realm Fiends, went up today on the Dungeons & Dragon website and I contributed the art for this article! That's right, even more new D&D monster art coming at your face! Without further blathering, here is the Doom Hulk and Geometric Impossibility trap...

  Doom Hulk and Geometric Impossibility
© 2012 Wizards of the Coast

I mentioned at the beginning of the month that April was going to be a busy D&D month for me, and I am glad to see that nothing was delayed. Wrapping things up with some very high level threats! The Doom Hulk is a walking manifestation of your nightmares and is hear to smash your hit points out of you with its meat hooks. The Trap just, you know, wraps time and space... that ole thing. In the coming weeks expect to see a walk through for this piece as well as some thoughts, comments, and observations. Again, I would like to thank Kate Irwin for involving me on this project and for making my job easy with her art direction!

That is all for another exciting Monday, see you back here on Wednesday for something older that will new to everyone! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment