Monday, February 20, 2012

Pathfinder: Bestiary 3

A week or so ago I was wandering through the gaming store and came upon the display for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3. I am always drawn to big books of monster (go figure) and low and behold my name was among the real stellar lineup of contributing artists. I quickly thumbed through the pages to see which monster made it into the book and I was very pleased to see that my old friend, the Tojanida, gracing the pages...

Tojanida
© 2012 Paizo Publishing, LLC

If you have forgotten all the about the Tojanida you can read all about its misadventures in Misfit Monsters Redeemed. I was really happy to see that this critter got some extra attention and I thought it printed beautifully in the Bestiary. I hope that a copy of the book will be making its way to me soon so that I can enjoy the rest of the work in the book, it is full of eye candy!

Don't forget, you have until midnight tonight to submit your guess and to possibly win a prize package in celebrating my 4 year anniversary and 500 post on the blog! Get all your details and submit your vote HERE! No one has guessed the exact amount yet, so you still have a chance to be the one to guess or be the one to get closest! GO NOW!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday to find out just how many pencils are in that jar and who won! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

4 comments:

  1. Cool, I really dig your amazing detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a spectacular creature design and illustration, Christopher. The textures are rendered so believably but none of it looks overworked. My hat's off to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jim! I sometimes worry I was over working some of these too much and in response I am now not working them enough. Only time will tell. This was a really fun one to work on though! :)

      Delete