Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nexus Ops sketches and tidbits

Looks like I have a couple more things to share with you from Nexus Ops. I hope you all have not grown tired of it over the past two week! Today I have for you a bunch of the roughs and sketches that went into fleshing out and designing the different pieces in the game. I also have some photos of my art as it appeared in various parts of the game and packaging. I could go on and on about all of these but I figured at this point it will be best to just post the sketches and let you see what could have been and how things took shape. For each of these there is a selection of quick roughs followed by the more refined sketches that lead to the art I have previously shared with you. Without further fanfare...

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

Game information card.

The four sides of the Nexus Ops game box.

Web ad I came across in my journeys in the tubes of the Internets.

I think that about covers my involvement with Nexus Ops! It was a blast to work on and the kind of project that just not come my way often enough.

If you missed any of the finished designs you can see them here: Human, Fungoid, Crystalline, Rockstrider, Lava Leaper, and Rubium Dragon.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, I hope to have a post up on Friday but with everything going on it just might now happen... but I will do my best! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment